Tuesday 15 September 2015

The solutions to the September 8 post:

A) Laurel Canyon
B) Augustus does his bit
C) tUrf
D) Repudiate
E) Every time we say goodbye
F) Latch
G) Lazy thief
H) King George
I) Huw
J) Aphid
K) Magnificent Ambersons
L) I wept
M) Loathsome
N) They came to Baghdad
O) Off with his head
P) Noted heft.
Q) HB
R) Intact
S) Tweet
T) Light
U) Immediate
V) Scherzo with tyrannosaurus
W) TBH

Title: Laurell K Hamilton, Hit List.

And even the text:  I was eating my Egg McMuffin as Edward drove. He'd gotten the breakfast burrito which always puzzled me, but hey! it wasn't my stomach. He'd eaten his before he put the car in gear. He still had that guy and cop ability to inhale food because you might not get to finish it otherwise.

And so I'll have to post another one soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment